Price include copies of recorded chain of title documents. However, additional charges may be necessary if the subject property is located in county that does not offer free online access to land records such as Los Angeles County California.
TITLE AND ENCUMBRANCE REPORT & ANALYSIS
What is a Title and Encumbrance Report & Analysis?
In the TERA that we currently produce, our mission is to set forth the following elements:
- Sufficient information to assist the homeowner (or homeowner's counsel) in deciding whether to fight, and if so, the toward what end.
- Identify the factual discrepancies.
- Identify areas for further investigation for discovery.
- Identify elements that support demands for discovery.
- Answer specifically worded questions posed by existing counsel or Neil Garfield.
- Provide copies of all relevant documents as exhibits to the report.
- Identify subject for which a Case Analysis might be of assistance as in developing the specific narrative, strategies or tactics to pursue in the case and what to avoid.
What do I do with this Title and Encumbrance Report & Analysis?
What if the TERA shows suspect clouds on title?
This report is not legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice. Any persons seeking to act on the contents of this report should first seek advice from an experienced attorney licensed in the jurisdiction in which the property is located. Mr. Garfield has been a licensed, practicing attorney for approximately 41 years, but he is only licensed in the State of Florida and the Federal Court system in Florida.